Banner Design Project



Assignment: Create graphic designs, typographic (word) designs, symbols, drawings and photos to represent the good things happening in our school. These designs will be incorporated into banner designs that will hang as a permanent display on the front of the school building. How exiciting!

27 in Beautiful Hand Drawn TypographyDay one: Introduction to project and brainstorming. Brainstorm a word list. Make a word cloud in small groups. Sketch symbols to represent the categories we will include on our banners (Activites, Arts, Engineering, Core Academics)

Day two: Create one word design from your word list, and one that Ms. Fowler has randomly chosen for you. Then scan your design.
Look at these links for inspiration:
2. More hand drawn typography
3. and more
4. Decorative Letters
5. You can also try the Graffiti Creator
Amazing Pictograms and Icons
Day three: Sketch symbols for each of the categories on your worksheets. Choose two to make on the computer using Adobe Illustrator.
Think of a simple symbol or pictogram. Look at these links for ideas:
1. Pictograms
2. Good Pictogram design

1 comment:

  1. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like selling my logo design,article writing services. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete